Miley Cyrus” megawatt smile looked even brighter than usual this week as she stepped out to support her beau Liam Hemsworth at an award ceremony.
Chances are her extra joie de vivre was down to the beautiful sparkler on her engagement finger.
The 19-year-old was supporting her man at the Australians In Film Awards in California”s century City, where he received a “breakthrough award” given to Australians who have made a significant contribution to the film industry.
And the glam night out was also the couple”s first red carpet appearance since the news broke Chris has asked for Miley”s hand in marriage.
Liam proposed on May 31 with a 3.5-carat cushion-cut diamond ring created by Neil Lane jewellers.
There”s no news on when the couple intend to tie the knot. But Liam”s rep has denied reports that the couple are to wed this weekend.
Rumours began to circulate after Miley posted the following on Twitter: “Can”t wait for next week! It”ll be filled with happiness.”
- Liam Hemsworth & Miley Cyrus Engagement — Where There’s Smoke …
- Miley Cyrus Engaged to Liam Hemsworth
- Miley Cyrus, 19, is engaged to Hunger Games" star Liam Hemsworth
- Producer Recalls Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth"s First Kiss
- I Need This Miley Cyrus Blind Item To Be True Because I Want Liam Hemsworth To Break Up With Her