Today marks the 3-year anniversary of the death of Michael Jackson — an event that had an impact across the globe.
Tons of lives have been changed since that fateful day … Conrad Murray went to jail … MJ”s kids have moved in with their grandmother … numerous doctors have been exposed for sucking up to celebrities and giving them pills they shouldn”t have … and Corey Feldman got another 15 minutes of fame.
Of course, the world mourned together during MJ”s memorial service at the Staples Center in Los Angeles … when his daughter Paris choked back tears and said how much she loved her father … and when Jermaine performed his touching rendition of “Smile.”
Michael was eventually laid to rest at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Glendale, CA.
He was only 50-years-old.
- Paris Jackson, Michael Jacksons Daughter: Touchdown
- Conrad Murray Sentenced to Four Years in Michael Jackson s Death
- Michael Jackson Fans Turn Death House Auction into Shrine
- Michael Jacksons Family: Tears and Relief After Guilty Verdict
- Princess Michael of Kent "distressed" following death of Russian tycoon friend