Michael Clarke Duncan had a health scare on Friday morning.
The actor, 54, best known for playing John Coffey in the 1999 Tom Hanks hit The Green Mile, was rushed to the hospital for a heart attack, his spokesperson confirms to us.
“According to doctors, Duncan suffered a myocardial infarction,” his rep says. “He is now stable and we look forward to his full recovery.”
According to TMZ, Duncan”s girlfriend, The Apprentice contestant Omarosa Stallworth, discovered him in a state of cardiac arrest, performed CPR and was able to resuscitate the actor.
- Michael Clarke Duncan Hospitalized — Cardiac Arrest
- Michael Clarke Duncan — Verbal Throwdown with Fiancee Over Kim Kardashian Running for Office
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Andy Griffith Cause of Death — Actor Suffered Heart Attack
- Whitney Duncan (Almost!) Divorced From Donny Fallgatter