Meagan Good isn”t rushing to the altar – but she also has wedding planning on her mind.
“I think when you really find the right person you just know,” the Think Like a Man star told us of her preacher and producer fiancé DeVon Franklin. “There is no point in waiting – waiting for what”
Though she wouldn”t divulge exactly when or where the nuptials will be, Good, 30, said planning is coming along nicely, although the wedding is turning out bigger than she wants it to be.
“I wanted to go for an enchanted feeling,” she said. “I wanted fireflies and a bayou type of feel and I think we”re achieving that,” she said, referencing Twilight and the animated film Fern Gully as specific inspirations.
Before saying “I do,” Good celebrated with a bachelorette party on Friday in Las Vegas.
Considering she”s marrying a preacher, one may think it would be a tamed down affair. Not so. Good went the opposite route, putting on a burlesque performance at Las Vegas”s Pussycat Dolls Burlesque Saloon. In attendance: her future mother-in-law!
“I don”t think there is anything wrong with being sexy or cheeky or funny,” she said. “I don”t know how some church folk are going to be, but at the end of the day it”s between me and God and my husband.”
- ‘Californication’ Hottie Meagan Good Engaged — I’m Marrying a Preacher Man!
- Joanna Garcia and Hubby Nick Swisher"s Burlesque Date Night
- Inside Rihanna"s Caribbean-Themed Birthday Bash
- Eva & Eduardo Get an Eyeful at a Burlesque Show – Couples, Los Angeles, Eduardo Cruz, Eva Longoria, Beacher"s Madhouse, Bar / Club / Lounge,…
- Snooki Will Be a Good Mom, Says Jersey Shore"s Vinny