Marlon Wayans pissed all over Lakers fans celebrating the Steve Nash pickup by declaring the former league MVP will be nothing more than an elderly cheerleader for the purple and gold.
Just a few hours after Nash — aka “Messiah 2.0″ — signed his deal with the Lakers, Wayans summed up the trade for the 38-year-old point guard by saying, “Steve Nash is a dead man. He”s getting back massages at half court … getting ice packs on.”
But his ultimate diss was comparing Nash to “The Sixth Man” — a god awful 90s movie Marlon made … but NO ONE saw.
Sorry Marlon, it”s impossible for Nash to be that bad.
- Steve Nash Touches Down in L.A. — I’m Ready to Be a Laker!!
- Niecy Nash"s Family Trying to Keep Up with the Kardashians
- The Jackson 3 — Marlon, Tito and Jackie Reuniting for International Tour
- Ashton Kutcher as Steve Jobs: What Do You Think?
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer