Lindsay Lohan and her attorney, Shawn Holley, will go to the West Hollywood Sheriff”s substation and ask detectives to investigate the woman accusing Lindsay of battering her — investigate her for filing a false police report.
our sources broke the story, the woman claims Lindsay pushed and shoved her at the Standard Hotel Thursday night. Two days later she went to the Sheriff”s Department and deputies took an incident report.
But Lindsay insists she was at home Thursday night watching “Homeland.” What”s more … there is not a single photo of Lindsay inside or outside the Standard Hotel on Thursday night, and that is highly suspicious.
Filing a false police report is a crime in California, punishable by 6 months in jail.
Holley tells our sources, “If it”s true that someone made false accusations against Ms. Lohan and reported those false claims to police, we will take appropriate action — which includes seeking the prosecution of that individual.”
- Lindsay Lohan — Allegedly Involved in Nightclub Altercation
- Lindsay Lohan — Cops Called to L.A. Home Over Rogue Door Knocker
- Lindsay Lohan — Probation Dept. Pooh-Poohs ‘Hit-and-Run’ Allegation
- Lindsay Lohan — Putting Herself on House Arrest Until Probation Is Over
- Lindsay Lohan — No Worries Heading Into Final Probation Hearing