Lindsay Lohan has finally called it even with the 3 men she allegedly abducted and took on a wild drug-fueled car chase through Santa Monica back in 2007 — the same chase that resulted in her second infamous DUI arrest.
Attorneys for both sides confirm the lawsuit was settled and a dismissal notice will be filed in court soon. The terms of the settlement have not been disclosed.
our sources broke the story … the three men sued Lindsay over the incident in 2008, claiming an intoxicated Lindsay hijacked a car in which they were passengers following a party in Malibu. According to the suit, Lindsay then began an insane ride down the PCH “endangering all of their lives.”
The suit claimed Lindsay blew through red lights, eventually ending up at the Santa Monica Police Department where she was arrested for DUI, her second DUI bust in less than 90 days. Cops said they also found cocaine.
Lohan pled guilty to being under the influence of cocaine and no contest to reckless driving and driving with a blood alcohol level of .08 or higher. She eventually served one day in jail.
Days after the incident, one of the men told our sources, “It was the worst night of my whole summer.”
- Lindsay Lohan Shows Up Late for Morgue Duty, Then Leaves – Crime & Courts, Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan — Released from Hospital … And Back to Work
- Live: Lindsay Lohan — Every Politician’s Kryptonite
- Lindsay Lohan — I Can’t Believe Rosie O’Donnell Betrayed Me
- Lindsay Lohan Lied to Cops After Car Accident