Is there more trouble for Lindsay Lohan or just a false alarm?
Paramedics rushed to her luxury waterfront hotel Friday morning after a 911 caller reported she was unconscious but she was not hospitalized as previously reported, according to authorities.
Lohan’s rep Steve Honig blamed the latest drama – the actress was hospitalized just a week ago after a car accident – on her “grueling schedule” filming the Elizabeth Taylor biopic Liz & Dick.
“She was on set last night at 7 p.m. and worked through the night until 8 a.m. this morning,” says the rep. “She took a nap before shooting her final scene. Producers were concerned when she did not come out of her room and called paramedics as a precaution.”
Honig adds: “Lindsay was examined and is fine, but did suffer some exhaustion and dehydration.”
Paramedics responded to Lohan’s hotel, the Ritz-Carlton in Marina del Rey, Calif., at 10:15 a.m., according to an L.A. County Fire Department spokesman.
Lohan, 25, was evaluated at the scene. An earlier report by a local Los Angeles television station that the actress was hospitalized was incorrect.
“She is resting now and is hoping to be back on set later this afternoon,” says Honig.