Lindsay Lohan has a brand new $93,000 problem — because the federal government claims the actress never paid her 2009 income tax … and now Uncle Sam is finally out to collect.
According to official documents filed in Los Angeles, the Internal Revenue Service has obtained a lien against Lohan for $93,701.57 for failure to pay her federal income tax.
2009 wasn”t a very lucrative year for Lohan … she only released one crappy made-for-TV movie, coupled with a few minor TV appearances.
Now, if Lohan refuses to pay the debt … the government can go after anything that belongs to her … including homes, cars and bank accounts … assuming she has any of those things.
We called Lohan for comment — so far, no response.
- Lindsay Lohan Shows Up Late for Morgue Duty, Then Leaves – Crime & Courts, Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan: Morgue Duty Begins
- Lindsay Lohan”s Playboy Cover on Newsstands in December
- Lindsay Lohan Going to Jail for 30 Days after Admitting Violations
- Lindsay Lohan — Bikini Beach Party AFTER Thief Strikes