She”s not known for a bad girl image or brushes with the law, but Lily Collins still topped McAfee”s list of “Most Dangerous Celebrities.”
The “Mortal Instruments” actress is the riskiest celebrity, athlete, musician, politician, comedian, and Hollywood star on the web.
According to the security software company, “when you search for pictures and downloads of Lily Collins, you have about a 14.5% chance of landing on a page that tested positive for spam, adware, spyware, viruses, or other malware.
Check out the top ten in the list below and be careful with your clicks!
1. Lily Collins 14.5 percent risk
2. Avril Lavigne 12.7 percent risk
3. Sandra Bullock 10.8 percent risk
4. Kathy Griffin 10.6 percent risk
5. Zoe Saldana 10.5 percent risk
6. Katy Perry 10.4 percent risk
7. Britney Spears 10.1 percent risk
8. Jon Hamm 10 percent risk
9. Adriana Lima 9.9 percent risk
10. Emma Roberts 9.8 percent risk