Not known to purposely draw attention to himself, Leonardo DiCaprio once again headed out to Hollywood looking almost unrecognizable.
Sporting his signature baseball cap at Lure nightclub, the actor also displayed a full, grown-out beard, which could be for his upcoming role in Django Unchained.
According to an onlooker, DiCaprio showed up with a big group of people, including former Entourage star, Kevin Connolly.
Also showing up with a handful of folks on the same night was Amanda Seyfried, who seemed to be “enjoying herself,” the source tells us, adding, “She was dancing and sat at one of the cabanas on the patio.”
– Jennifer Garcia and Dahvi Shira
Spot a celebrity Tweet us your sighting @peoplemag with #CITA and it could appear on us.com!
— People magazine (@peoplemag) June 21, 2012
- Is Leonardo DiCaprio Dating an Australian Model? Or Two? – The Great Gatsby, Baz Luhrmann, Leonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio Hopes You Don”t Recognize Him in J. Edgar
- Leonardo DiCaprio Turns 37 with Bradley Cooper – and Victoria”s Secret Models
- Leonardo DiCaprio & Erin Heatherton — On the Ropes
- Katy Perry, Leo DiCaprio or Hugh Grant: Who Looks Best in Old-Age Makeup?