Kim Kardashian“s brand new white Ferrari had its first brush with the law Wednesday night … our sources has learned.
An LAPD officer pulled over the expensive whip after noticing it didn”t have license plates. But when he got to the driver”s side window … Kim wasn”t behind the wheel … or even in the car.
Instead, we”re told the driver was a nice young man with a perfectly good explanation.
Turns out … Kim had loaned it out to Platinum Motor Sports for a photo shoot earlier in the day — and an assistant was tasked with the job of returning the car to it”s famous owner … when he was popped for the plate problem.
Fortunately for Kim”s driver … the cop was in a good mood and sent him along his way with a warning … and he eventually got to Kim”s place with no further issues. Hooray.
- ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ Champ — Arrested for Driving While Sauced
- Justice For Cisco: Austin Police Officer Fatally Shot Dog While Responding To Wrong House
- Kobe Bryant — Drops $329,000 on a New Ferrari
- Dancing with the Stars: Rob Kardashian Sick of Keeping Up with Kardashians
- Haven't You Ever Seen a Stretch Ferrari Limousine Before?