Lane Garrison has just been ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend — whom he allegedly hit in the face last month during a nuclear argument — but that shouldn”t be a problem … because he”s still stuck in jail.
Lane just appeared in court — where he was expected to enter a “not guilty” plea to misdemeanor domestic violence — but the judge postponed the arraignment due to some lingering questions regarding his parole status.
Lane is currently on parole stemming from his 2007 vehicular manslaughter conviction — and has remained in custody on a parole hold since his April 22nd arrest for allegedly hitting Ashley Mattingly.
Lane”s parole was supposed to end last Saturday, but the arrest threw a monkey wrench in the works — and now, parole board officials are holding him in custody “til they figure out their next move.
The judge conditionally set bail at $50,000 today — but Lane can ONLY bail out if the parole hold is lifted first.
Translation: Lane ain”t going anywhere … at least for now. His arraignment has been rescheduled for Friday.
- Lane Garrison — No Domestic Violence Charges Filed … at Least for Now
- Lane Garrison Charged With Domestic Violence
- Lane Garrison — I Didn’t Hurt My Ex-Girlfriend
- Lane Garrison — Security Camera Captured Domestic Violence [VIDEO]
- Lane Garrison — ‘Visible Marks’ Found on Alleged Domestic Violence Victim