Kristin Davis is a new mom!
The Sex and the City star, 46, welcomed daughter Gemma Rose Davis through domestic adoption a few months ago, PEOPLE has confirmed exclusively.
“This is something I have wanted for a very long time,” Davis tells PEOPLE. “Having this wish come true is even more gratifying than I ever had imagined. I feel so blessed.”
Davis, who is a global ambassador for Oxfam and a patron for the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, will next be seen in Journey 2: The Mysterious Island.
- Exclusive: Mel B and husband Stephen welcome baby girl
- Exclusive: Jodie Kidd and Andrea Vianini proudly introduce baby Indio
- Exclusive: "Countryfile" Julia Bradbury introduces "miracle son" Zephyrus
- "I have a surprise for you": Beyonce stuns MTV audience with baby announcement
- The Spice Girl and the socialite – a romance sparked by fun and adventure