Get well soon!
Kristin Chenoweth is on the road to recovery, her rep tells us, after she was injured by a piece of fallen lighting equipment on the set of The Good Wife Wednesday.
“Kristin has been released from the hospital and is home recovering,” her rep tells us. “She thanks everyone for their prayers and well wishes.”
Paramedics responded to a 911 call of a woman being hit by scaffolding. According to a TMZ report at the time, a witness says the actress fell to the ground and hit her head on the concrete.
CBS issued a statement at the time, saying, “While filming a scene for The Good Wife in Brooklyn, a gust of wind blew a lighting silk out of place striking actress Kristin Chenoweth. All of us at the studio and the show are thinking about Kristin and wishing her a quick recovery.”
Chenoweth, 43, a Tony-winning Broadway star and an Emmy winner for Pushing Daisies, has a recurring role on the CBS drama.
- Kristin Chenoweth — Released From the Hospital
- Kristin Chenoweth Hospitalized after Accident on The Good Wife Set
- Kristin Chenoweth — Hospitalized After Accident on ‘The Good Wife’
- Kristin Chenoweth Is Still Waiting for the One
- Anderson Cooper Surprises Kristin Chenoweth with Hair Extensions and#8211; for Dogs