Kristin Chenoweth was rushed to a hospital after she was injured on the Brooklyn set of “The Good Wife” earlier today … our sources has learned.
A source connected to the production of the CBS show tells us … Kristin was struck by a piece of lighting equipment and fell to the ground.
We”re told Kristin smacked her head on the concrete during the fall … and required medical attention.
Kristin was taken away from the set in an FDNY ambulance (pictured above) and was admitted to a nearby hospital.
Story developing …
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Kristin Chenoweth Is Still Waiting for the One
- Anderson Cooper Surprises Kristin Chenoweth with Hair Extensions and#8211; for Dogs
- Kristin Chenoweth Leads Her Friends on a Target Shopping Trip
- Kristin Cavallari — Five-Hour Cheesecake Marathon