“Tanning Mom” Patricia Krentcil has now officially had her moment in the sun: She”s been lampooned on Saturday Night Live.
The joking around took place during the Weekend Update with Seth Meyers, when, in a trail of smoke, Kristen Wiig showed up at the news desk looking like Krentcil, the New Jersey mom who”s pleaded not guilty to bringing her 6-year-old daughter into a tanning bed with her.
Expanding upon the real Krentcil”s remarks to a reporter this week that critics of her look are “jealous,” “fat” and “ugly,” Wiig said, “Though I can”t blame them for being jealous. I am alluring in a way they will never be.”
Meyers took issue with that, and suggested that she looks like a baseball glove. He also guessed her age to be 200.
Wiig, who frequently wheezed (from dehydration) throughout the sequence, told him he was wrong. “[I look like] Wile E. Coyote right after something”s blown up in his face.”
- Tanning Mom Calls Her Critics “Jealous,” “Fat” and “Ugly”
- Mother Pleads Not Guilty to Child Endangerment Charge in Tanning Salon Incident
- Gavin DeGraw Won"t Miss Tanning for Dancing with the Stars
- Alec Baldwin Pokes Fun at American Airlines on Saturday Night Live
- Jennifer Westfeldt"s Celeb Crush: Bridesmaids Stars