Kourtney Kardashian just welcomed her daughter Penelope Scotland, but she is making sure her little man Mason doesn”t feel left out.
The two-year-old was in the care of his adoring aunties for a day of fun at the circus.
PHOTO FOR GALLERY
The group of glossy brunette siblings – Kim, Khloe, Kendall and Kylie – all looked excited as they arrived at the Staples Center with their little charge.
Inside, the clan posed for pictures with the colourful acrobats, clowns and elephants that star in the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey extravaganza, dubbed “The greatest show on earth”.
Also along for the day was Kim”s boyfriend, rap star Kanye West.
The pair have been inseparable since they started dating earlier this year. And during the fun-filled outing, they hopped onto a rollercoaster for some high-speed thrills.
Kim screamed her way through the ride, but her beau seemed to be having a whale of a time.
- The Many Faces of Kourtney Kardashian s Son Mason
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Comedian Jackie Mason — I’m OK … I Could Be Better
- Kim, Kourtney Kardashian and Kris Jenner Enjoy Family Day at San Diego Zoo With Little Mason
- Jackie Mason’s GF — Charged with Assault