Kevin Costner doesn”t owe Stephen Baldwin squat after Baldwin sued him for allegedly duping him into prematurely selling shares of a company that scored a $52 million contract after the BP oil spill.
Moments ago, the jury rejected claims that Costner deceived Baldwin into selling shares of his stock in a company that made a financial killing by selling oil cleanup equipment in the wake of the BP spill.
It didn”t take long for the jury to decide — a verdict was reached in less than 2 hours of deliberation.
Baldwin and another plaintiff had collectively sought $17 million in damages.
Baldwin had previously argued that he sold his shares for a measly $500k … but he would have made MILLIONS if he would have held on until after the BP deal.
- Stephen Baldwin — I’mma Kick Kevin Costner’s Ass … In Court
- Kevin Costner In Court — I Didn’t Defraud a Baldwin Over BP Oil Disaster
- Alec Baldwin Extremely Rude to Crew, American Airlines Says
- Alec Baldwin — Market APOLOGIZES for Pulling Ads Over Airplane Tantrum
- Alec Baldwin: Why He Fell for Hilaria Thomas