Keshia Knight Pulliam made $20k PER EPISODE to star on “House of Payne” this season … and then fired the agents who put the deal together … this according to a new lawsuit obtained by our sources.
KKP is being sued by Greene & Associates Talent Agency … which claims it signed Keshia back in 2007 and immediately got her a lead role on the Tyler Perry show as Miranda Payne.
G&A claims it kicked ass for KKP, getting her between $7,500 to $20k per episode … including $20k per ep for all of the 2011-12 season …. not bad.
But not good enough for Keshia … because according to the suit, she fired G&A back in July.
There”s just one BIG problem … G&A claims Keshia never forked over a single cent in commission from the “Payne” deal … and several other shows it worked on for Keshia.
Now, the agency is suing for more than $100k in back payments PLUS more than $250k for commissions that Keshia stands to earn in the future from deals it helped put together.
- Basketball Wives Evelyn Lozada Sued For Helping Blow NBA Star s Fortune
- Newt Gingrich Sued for Assault and Battery
- ‘CSI’ Creator’s Wife — My Hubby Makes a Fortune for Doing NOTHING!
- Angelina Pivarnick from ‘Jersey Shore’ — Sued Over Staten Island Mall Fight
- India.Arie — Sued for Allegedly Screwing Up Her Own Career