Keith Olbermann has just sued Current TV for firing him … our sources has learned.
Keith filed the lawsuit moments ago in L.A. County Superior Court — claiming he was wrongfully terminated from the network last Friday.
Olbermann is reportedly suing for breach of contract, sabotage and disparagement
Al Gore — the network”s co-founder — released a statement after firing Olbermann, claiming Keith had been disrespectful and disloyal to viewers.
Olbermann fired back — claiming the network was a “ragtag operation” that couldn”t afford him anyway.
- Keith Olbermann — Al Gore and Current TV Couldn’t Afford Me
- Keith Olbermann FIRED from Current TV — Replaced By Elliot Spitzer
- Keith Olbermann — I’m Suing Al Gore’s Ass
- Keith Olbermann — Planning His Exit Long Before He Was Fired
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer