Hollywood star Keira Knightley is engaged to her rockstar love James Righton, her spokesperson confirmed on Saturday.
And according to the Klaxons keyboard player’s father, the couple are “over the moon”.
Talking to the Stratford Herald, he said that the pair are “a truly lovely couple. You can tell with some people if they’re made for each other and these two definitely are”.
He also spoke of how down to earth they manage to remain despite the glitz and glamour their jobs can bring with them.
“I would say that despite all the glamour around them they are a couple in their late twenties who treasure traditional family values. Keira has stayed here in Stratford and we all get along fine.
“It’s like one big, happy family and I’m delighted for them.”
London-born star Keira, 27, started dating 28-year-old James 15 months ago after being introduced by mutual friend Alexa Chung.
- Keira Knightley Is Engaged to James Righton
- Halle Berry"s Beau Olivier Martinez Opening Restaurant in Miami Beach
- Luxembourg royal wedding: Prince Guillaume to marry Countess Stephanie de Lannoy
- William Petit, Whose Wife and Daughters Were Murdered, to Marry Again
- Brad Pitt Says He & Angelina Jolie "Would Like To" Marry