Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have remained friendly since their breakup earlier this year – but now it seems their romance may have been rekindled beyond friendly bike rides.
The off-again, on-again couple attended the premiere after-party of Timberlake”s new movie, In Time, in Los Angeles Thursday, and stole a few intimate moments together, according to an onlooker.
They weren”t attached at the hip the entire time – Timberlake, 30, greeted guests at the event while Biel, 29, hung out with a small group of friends and at one point picked up some tacos from a food truck – but they stayed at the party past midnight, after most of the other guests had left.
“[They] became more and more affectionate, sneaking kisses, whispering to each other, and sharing quick back rubs and caresses,” the eyewitness said. “At one point, she pretended to punch him a couple times and he gamely bounced up and down like a jack in the box.”
Timberlake”s costars in the movie, which opens Oct. 28, Olivia Wilde and Amanda Seyfried, also mingled with guests after the premiere.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Petra and new husband James gear up for a party to remember
- Lily Collins and Taylor Lautner still an item as they attend London premiere
- Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber cuddle up at Teen Choice Awards
- Pirate party gear is plain sailing for Sandra Bullock and son Louis