ExclusiveJustin Bieber has filed a harassment complaint against one of the paparazzi who chased him down an L.A. freeway Friday — claiming the guy was a maniac on the road … and put several lives in danger.
A CHP officer dropped by Justin”s music video shoot downtown Friday (above) — and law enforcement sources tell us, the officer was there to take Justin”s statement after the singer filed the complaint.
We”re told Justin originally reached out to police following Friday”s high speed chase — because the photog in question had been extremely aggressive on the road … much worse than the other photogs.
As we reported, the highway chase reached speeds exceeding 100mph — with some paps even riding the shoulder to keep up with Bieber.
Cops eventually stopped the 18-year-old singer, citing him for speeding — and we”re told, that”s when the Biebs filed the complaint, giving police the offending pap”s license plate number.
Funny enough — the pap in question was at Bieber”s music video shoot this afternoon when the CHP officer dropped by … snapping away.
We”re told cops took the pap”s statement too — and are now investigating him for harassment.
- Justin Bieber’s Bodyguard Opens Israeli Can of Whoop Ass on Rogue Photog
- Justin Bieber — Photog Beatdown Going to Prosecutors
- L.A. City Councilman — Justin Bieber Should Have Been Arrested
- Justin Bieber — Norway Cops Threaten State of Emergency
- Justice For Cisco: Austin Police Officer Fatally Shot Dog While Responding To Wrong House