Justin Bieber found himself in a bit of an entanglement, literally. The teen singing sensation was nearly kidnapped while in Las Vegas. Justin was reportedly at a hotel in Sin City when a group of six crazed female fans tried to pull him into the lobby elevator sans his security team.
Fortunately, Bieber’s security team has been trained in how to handle screaming female fans. They were able to extract their payday, uh, employer from the women’s claw-like clutches. Five of the six enthusiastic fans were detained by officers. They were later released after promising they wouldn’t attempt to kidnap Biebs again. The sixth fan was able to use her ninja-like skills to get away before being caught. There’s no word on whether or not that superfan will be lurking in the shadows waiting for another opportunity to hijack the Baby singer.
You can just imagine how frightening it must have been for Bieber. The wee heartbreaker probably needed a diaper change after the excitement died down.
- Justin Bieber to Take DNA Test Over Fans Paternity Claim
- Justin Bieber Tantalizes Crowd with Shirtless Skateboarding Exhibition
- Justin Bieber — Norway Cops Threaten State of Emergency
- Justin Bieber Pleads with Rampaging Norway Teens to Calm Down
- Man of the match Justin Bieber leaves Chelsea"s stars standing