Johnny Depp can breathe a sigh of relief — because an embarrassing lawsuit against the actor has been dismissed … a lawsuit in which a disabled woman claims the actor”s bodyguards attacked her … then pulled her pants off.
our sources broke the story … a woman named Robin Eckert sued Depp back in April — claiming Depp”s bodyguards assaulted her at an Iggy Pop concert last year, then dragged her along the ground … causing her pants to be removed from her body and “exposing her buttocks.”
Robin filed the lawsuit anonymously — under the name “Jane Doe” — though it”s unclear why … because she provided her name when she filed a police report back in December.
Now a judge has dismissed the case — finding Robin had no justification for filing anonymously.
According to the judge, Robin can refile — but only if she sues under her legal name.
She has 20 days to decide her next move.
- Johnny Depp Sued Over Alleged Concert Beatdown — Your Thugs Ripped My Pants Off
- Johnny Depp Plays a Surprise Concert in Texas – ZZ Top, Austin, Music News, Johnny Depp, Concert Hall
- DMX Botched Comeback Tour — $630,000 Lawsuit DISMISSED
- Mario Batali Accused of Condoning Sexual Harassment in Butt-Slapping Lawsuit
- Johnny Depp — Doubled Up by Japanese Superfan