exclusive John Travolta has fired back at the cruise ship worker who claims Travolta sexually assaulted him in 2009 … filing docs yesterday claiming the worker is LYING and made the whole sordid story up.
As our sources first reported, Fabian Zanzi claims that Travolta exposed himself during a neck massage aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise … and offered to pay him $12,000 to keep the incident quiet. Zanzi detailed his allegations back on video in June (see below).
In court docs filed yesterday by legal pitbull Marty Singer … Travolta admits to being on cruise … but denies all the allegations of misconduct against him.
Travolta also reiterates his point that Zanzi filed a report with Royal Caribbean over the alleged incident when it happened … but failed to mention any of the sexual details.
Travolta wants the lawsuit dismissed and for Zanzi to pay his attorney”s fees.
- New John Travolta Lawsuit — Cruise Ship Steward Sues Actor for Sexual Assault
- John Travolta Sued by Cruise Worker for Alleged Sex Attack
- John Travolta — Former Cruise Worker Claims Actor Wanted Neck Massage … and More
- John Travolta Claims 2nd Masseur is ALSO Lying
- John Travolta Lawsuit: Second Accuser Hires Gloria Allred