Who said losers can”t find love — our sources has learned, recent “Biggest Loser” quitter Joe Messina tied the knot earlier this month … and not only did the entire cast attend … a former contestant actually officiated!
Sources tell our sources, the small ceremony took place outside on April 14th at a Michigan park — only a select number of friends and family were invited … but the tight list included 12 current and former contestants from Season 13 of “Biggest Loser.”
Among the “Biggest Loser” attendees — Buddy and Mark, who famously walked off the show in protest back in February … and BL finalists Conda and Jeremy.
We”re told Buddy officiated the ceremony, Mark said a prayer, and former contestant Gayle made the flowers. All the food at the reception was made using recipes from the “Biggest Loser” cookbook.
If you don”t remember Joe, it”s probably because the 38-year-old truck driver walked off the show in January because he missed his then-fiancee Anita. The walk-off was unrelated to the mass protest a month later.
- Biggest Losers Sam Poueu & Stephanie Anderson to Wed This Weekend
- ‘The Biggest Loser’ Mutiny — Time to Trim the Fat
- ‘Biggest Loser’ — Contestants Throw Weight Around, Threaten to Quit Show
- 'Biggest Loser' Host: My New Year's Resolution … Over 20 Miles of Pain
- Biggest Loser: Anna Kournikova Out as Trainer