As if having 9 booze-filled, fight-prone tenants wasn”t punishment enough … our sources has learned the beach pad featured on “Jersey Shore” is now being violated on the outside … by vandals.
The realtor for the infamous house in Seaside Heights tell us … hoards of people keep tagging the outside walls (above) with their names and random comments like, “We love you Snooki.”
We”re told the damage is so profuse … the realtor is forced to repaint the guido-smush den on a WEEKLY basis.
Not only that … people are stealing roof shingles and constantly caught messing with the front door when the house is vacant.
In light of the problems … we”re told security has been beefed up and local cops are on the look-out for nefarious fans.
The good news … it”s only the realtor”s problem when the show is NOT in production … otherwise the clean-up nightmare is in the hands of “Shore” producers.
As if they don”t have enough to deal with.
- Live: Situation’s Booze Issues Create MAJOR Headache for ‘Jersey Shore’
- Jersey Shore Will Return for Season 6
- Jwoww Sued — How DARE You Bring ‘Jersey Shore’ Into MY Home!
- 'Jersey Shore' — The Situation Slapped With Lawsuit By Serious Pimp
- ‘Jersey Shore’ — Producers Looking to Phase Out The Situation & Snooki