Snooki and Jwoww will be on some seriously thin ice when they begin shooting their new reality show in Jersey City … because the cops will be assigned to watch their asses AT ALL TIMES.
has learned … officials in Jersey City refused to a grant a permit to shoot the show UNLESS they agreed to some seriously strict rules.
1) The show must allow at least four Jersey City PD officers to be stationed at Jwoww and Snooki”s home at all times.
2) The cops will stay with the cast and crew when they leave the home. Cops have agreed to keep an appropriate distance from the operation, so they don”t get in the way of production.
3) If MORE cops are called in to handle an incident due to events related to the show, producers MUST reimburse Jersey City for all related costs.
Officials have also made it clear … cops are taking the situation very seriously and will take action … even on the cast … if any state or city laws are broken.
Ultimately, producers agreed … and got the permit. Production is scheduled to begin later this month.
- Snooki & Jwoww — We’re NOT Giving Up on Jersey for Spin-Off Show
- 'Jersey Shore' The Unit — I'm NOT DONE Ripping on Snooki
- 'Jersey Shore' — The Situation Slapped With Lawsuit By Serious Pimp
- 'Bad Girls Club' Judith Jackson — Wanted by Police After DUI Arrest
- Lindsay Lohan's Alleged Trespasser — The Arrest Photos