Not only was Jermaine Dupri“s mega-expensive Lamborghini repossessed recently — now, the people who fronted him the cash to pay for it are out for blood … claiming the producer still owes them $80,000 for the car.
Premier Financial Services filed new legal docs in Georgia Superior Court, claiming Jermaine financed the white 2005 Lamborghini Murcielago in 2006 — worth $330,000 — and agreed to make 58 monthly payments of $4,323.
According to the docs, Jermaine dropped $70,000 up front for the car and successfully made the majority of payments — but for some reason … he dropped the ball in 2009, and failed to pay the remaining handful.
As a result, PFS repossessed the car and sold it off for $115,000 — and now they”re out for the difference … insisting they hemorrhaged $79,095 in the deal-gone-wrong, and they”re suing Jermaine for their losses.
Calls to Jermaine”s rep were not returned.
- Katt Williams Wins Back Custody of Daughter — Nanny Tried to Steal My Kid!
- Khloé Kardashian Sued for Alleged Assault
- Rapper Gucci Mane Strikes Custody Deal with Baby Mama
- Allen Iverson’s Estranged Wife: He’s Buying Diamonds … And I Can’t Pay Rent!
- Angelina Pivarnick from ‘Jersey Shore’ — Sued Over Staten Island Mall Fight