Add Jennifer Lawrence to the list of celebrity heroes.
The Hunger Games star, who fought for her own life as Katniss Everdeen in the series, helped save someone else who was in danger on Monday, reports X17 Online.
Lawrence, 21, was walking her dog near her Santa Monica, Calif., apartment when she found a young girl collapsed in front of her building. As she went to assist the person, someone else called 911.
The girl wasn”t transported to the hospital, but instead cleared on the scene.
While there”s no official word on what caused her to lose consciousness, TMZ reports, “alcohol may have played a role in the incident.”
– Dahvi Shira
- ‘Hunger Games’ Star Jennifer Lawrence — 911 Emergency on My Front Lawn
- Jennifer Lawrence and Nicholas Hoult"s L.A. PDA
- Jennifer Lawrence Without Make-Up Looks Like Some Girl You Met In High School
- Jennifer Lawrence Wears See-Through Shirt: Yay or Nay?
- She Got Totally Naked: Zoe Kravitz On First Hanging Out With Jennifer Lawrence