After countless rounds of ring and bump-watch, Jennifer Aniston is setting the record straight – loud and clear.
“Rumor number one: I am not planning to get married any time soon,” the actress, 42, told Hello! magazine during a press conference to promote Five, her directorial debut. Aniston, who began dating Justin Theroux, 40, earlier this year adds that the ring she”s currently wearing is not of the engagement variety.
“I”ve been married once, and I don”t know if I”ll get married again,” she said. “But I can tell you that as of this very moment, I have no plan to get married. Got that”
Aniston didn”t stop there.
“And rumor Number two: no, we”re not pregnant,” she said. “It”s just I quit smoking, so I”ve gained a couple of pounds.”
The private star previously told Elle magazine that she feels “no desperation” to have a baby. “If it”s meant to be, it”s meant to be. I”m at peace with whatever the plan is. But will you hate me if I say I don”t want to talk about my relationship”
- Jennifer Aniston moved to tears as she makes emotional visit to new cancer ward
- Brad Pitt clarifies his comments about five year marriage to Jennifer
- Jennifer and Justin share a rainy but romantic stroll together in New York
- Fantasia Barrino Pregnant, Reveals Baby"s Sex and Due Date
- Elizabeth Hurley Engaged to Shane Warne