Jay-Z“s 40/40 Club in New York City was shut down following a health code inspection that uncovered a slew of violations.
The violations, listed below and first reported by the NY Post, range from hot food being left out on the counter … to a refrigerator being kept at 60° rather than the required 41° … to a worker seen mixing salsa with his bare hands.
The club was scored 69 violation points, according to New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene”s website. A score of 28 or higher results in the dreaded C grade.
According to the paper, the club was closed Thursday night and new patrons were not allowed in — the ones already inside were allowed to stay.
The Department of Health”s website lists the restaurant as “closed by Health Dept.” … but the NY Post says it was open for business last night.
We reached out to a rep for the club … no word back yet.
- Jay-Z's 40/40 Club — Busted Fridge Led to Health Code Violations
- Friends reunited? Harry and Chelsy party the night away in London club
- Beyonce Baby Drama — Health Dept. INVESTIGATING Hospital Complaints
- Jay-Z All Smiles During 40/40 Club Re-Opening
- 'Sons of Guns' Stars — Punished By the Feds for MAJOR Firearms Violations