A popular band was none too please when the lead singer quit, and they acted out their anger by beating the crap out of him — according to allegations made in a police report.
Aron “Deuce” Erlichman was the lead singer of Hollywood Undead, a popular rap/rock band. Deuce decided to quit the band a few months ago to launch a solo career.
On May 25, Deuce performed at Angels & Kings — a Hollywood hotspot. After his gig, Deuce left the club and claims his former bandmates were “lying in wait.” Deuce claims when they spotted him, they jumped him and went to town — punching, kicking and stomping on him.
Deuce says he was badly hurt and went to cops, alleging former bandmates Dylan
“FunnyMan” Alvarez and Jorel “J-Dog” Decker were the primary culprits. Deuce also told cops the two dudes had someone videotape the attack.
Now, Deuce plans to sue — and has already hired legal pitbull Donald Karpel.
Cops are investigating. So far, no comment from FunnyMan or J-Dog.
- Natalie Wood Case — Boat Captain Suggests Cops Could Be Withholding Info
- Bobby Brown Cops Plea in DUI Case — No Additional Jail Time
- Harry"s bandmates McFly onto the stage as he lifts glitterball trophy
- The Band Singer Levon Helm Dead at 71 — Dies from Throat Cancer
- Tom Gabel, Against Me! Singer — I’m a WOMAN Trapped in a Man’s Body