The tree is decorated – and so is her baby bump!
In the spirit of the holiday season, Hilary Duff, who announced this summer that she was expecting her first child with husband Mike Comrie, showed off her embellished belly on Twitter.
“Happy holidays from the three of us!” she Tweeted.
The artist behind the festive message Her sister, Haylie Duff, who designed the green and red-painted present that says “Happy Holidays.” (Was she inspired by Mariah Carey”s Easter-themed belly from earlier this year)
Earlier this week, the pregnant star, 24, brought home her sick Chihuahua from a Los Angeles animal hospital for the holidays.
- Hilary Duff Brings Sick Dog Home from Hospital for Holidays
- Mariah"s cute twins get starring role in her Christmas video
- Sister Wives Baby Photos: Brown Family Welcomes Baby Solomon
- Dazzling Amanda Holden shows off her baby bump
- Oh Baby! The Sarkozys look happy as they prepare to celebrate Giulia"s first Christmas