Gwyneth Paltrow has obtained a restraining order against a stalker who has been attempting to access her homes for several years.
Nickolaos Gavrilis managed to enter the actress’s London home before also endeavouring to access her Los Angeles home.
The order, which she received last Friday, states that Nickolaos has to remain 100 yards away from Gwyneth, her two children and ex-husband Chris Martin.
E! obtained a copy of the report which stated that Nickolaos has been “stalking and harassing Petitioner on two continents, has not stopped despite warnings from police, has previously been convicted of harassment by a criminal court and presents an immediate danger that great or irreparable harm would result if an order did not issue immediately.”
It’s been a hectic few weeks for Gwyneth who announced her separation from Chris at the end of March.
The actress and Coldplay frontman said in a joint statement: “It is with hearts full of sadness that we have decided to separate.
“We have been working hard for well over a year, some of it together, some of it separated, to see what might have been possible between us, and we have come to the conclusion that while we love each other very much we will remain separate.”
The pair had been together for ten years and have two children together, Apple and Moses.
The announcement came as they spent time together as a family in the Bahamas. It is reportedly where they told their children of the split.
Gwyneth and Chris in happier times
Nickolaos’s attempt to enter the Los Angeles home came on April 4 and it is thought that the family were still in the Bahamas at the time.
In a declaration from Gwyneth’s director of security, Nickolaos reportedly entered the London home in 2012 by claiming he had a business appointment. On April 4 Nickolaos used the same excuse.
He has also claimed that he is owed money as he worked on the scripts for Iron Man and The Avengers, two films which Gwyneth starred in.