ExclusiveGwyneth Paltrow is in escrow on one of the most spectacular estates on the westside of L.A. … and it”s costing her and hubby Chris Martin a pretty penny … our sources has learned.
The house – courtesy of famed architect Windsor Smith – was listed for $10,450,000. We”re told Gwyneth and Chris paid close to the asking price.
The house has 6 bedrooms and 8 baths, which means their 2 kids will probably each get their own rooms.
It was built in 2011, and apparently the real estate crash took its toll. The house was originally listed at $11,960,000 in September, 2011, but reduced recently.
The house, which is planted on rolling grounds and lined with shady sycamores and even has a stable, is perfect for people with English accents.
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Mark Ruffalo cosy up on the set of their new movie
- Martin Lawrence — Rent My Gaudy Mansion … for $200k a Month
- Gwyneth Paltrow Likes to Celebrate Hanukkah with Ice Cream!
- Chris Paul — Clippers Star Buying Bel Air MANSION from Avril Lavigne
- Gwyneth Paltrow in Celine Dion’s Infamous Oscars Tux?