Wrapping up an all-day shoot with No Doubt on Thursday, Gwen Stefani concluded her night at Siren Studios in Hollywood with family.
Joined at the venue by hubby Gavin Rossdale and the couple”s two kids, Zuma and Kingston, the clan checked out Steve Erle and Pete Black”s Exposure 2 exhibit, hosted by Prévu sparkling liquor.
“Gavin wouldn”t start walking around without holding Gwen”s hand,” an onlooker tells us. “They couldn”t have been sweeter. They were playing with their kids the entire time and [seemed] so doting. Kingston was embarrassed getting his photo taken. It was very cute. Zuma was laughing and his dad was holding him.”
Meanwhile, Lauren Conrad made her new relationship with rocker William Tell public at the event, as the two were “walking around holding hands,” the source says. “There was a long line [to get into the event] and the couple didn”t [seem to] mind waiting in it. They were laughing the entire time and were so cute.”
– Jennifer Garcia
Spot a celebrity Tweet us your sighting @peoplemag with #CITA and it could appear on us.com!
— People magazine (@peoplemag) June 21, 2012
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale divorce ‘inevitable’
- Karina Smirnoff Says Gavin DeGraw Is Working on Being Romantic and Sexy
- Gavin Degraw — Pulls ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 Step … Dancing AND Touring At the Same Time
- Karina Smirnoff: Gavin and I "Need to Step It Up" On DWTS
- Karina Smirnoff Says Gavin DeGraw Is Nervous About Dancing with the Stars