Its one of the most beloved holidays of the year, and Halloween brought out some wild and crazy creativity in our favorite stars.
And while there was a surplus of sexy and scary costumes this year, GossipCenter has identified ten of the most memorable disguises.
1. Ellen DeGeneres as Nicki Minaj- Not usually one to push the envelope with racy attire, Ellen DeGeneres got all gussied up as Nicki Minaj, based on an outfit the Pink Friday rapper wore during a recent appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show. Ellen explained, Ive got the whole look down. I even have the same shoes on. I think I do. I cant see my feet, but I assume I do. I dont normally wear things that are this sexy. But when youre dressed as Nicki Minaj I guess you have to. So here are my boom booms and back here is my Super Bass.
2. Julianne Hough as Crazy Eyes- Shes not usually one to offend, but Julianne Hough definitely ruffled some feathers with her Halloween costume. The Rock of Ages actress painted her face black and dressed as Crazy Eyes from Orange is the New Black, and shortly thereafter she received all kinds of negative feedback.
As a result, Hough tweeted, “I am a huge fan of the show “Orange is the New Black,” actress Uzo Aduba, and the character she has created. It certainly was never my intention to be disrespectful or demeaning to anyone in any way. I realize my costume hurt and offended people and I truly apologize.”
3. Miley Cyrus as Lil Kim- She loves to shake things up by showing off her lady parts, and Miley Cyrus dressed up as Lil Kim from the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. The Wrecking Ball babe tweeted a photo of herself sporting the purple dress and boob-cover along with the caption, Happy Halloween @LilKim. And it seems the sexy rapper appreciated the shout out, as she tweeted back, yasssssss my baby!!!!
4. Fergie & Josh Duhamel as Elvira and Rocky Horror Riff Raff Monster- Taking a break from their adorable son Axl, new parents Fergie and Josh Duhamel took a vintage approach to their disguises. The My Humps songstress showed off her curves in an Elvira costume, while Josh opted for Rocky Horror Picture Show-inspired garb.
5. Gisele Bundchen & Tom Brady as Dorothy & The Cowardly Lion- Theyre one of the most attractive (and wealthiest) twosomes around, and Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady showed off their youthful side with their Wizard of Oz outfits. The Brazilian supermodel dressed as Dorothy while Tom went for the Cowardly Lion vibe. Bundchen tweeted, “Having fun with my Lion last night! #thewizardofoz #Dorothy #2013 #halloween #fun #love.”
6.Today Show Goes Retro TV- Taking a look back over the decades, the anchors over at NBCs morning broadcast depicted notable characters from the boob tube.Matt Lauer did his best Pamela Anderson impression while Willie Geist dressed up as David Hasselhoff and posed with Carmen Electra for a Baywatch tribute. Additionally, Al Roker donned a Mr. T ensemble, Carson Daly rode around with Erik Estrada for a Chips moment, and Savannah Guthrie and Natalie Morales harkened back to Laverne & Shirley.
7. Alessandra Ambrosio as The Queen of Hearts- Alice in Wonderland is one of the greatest stories of all time, and Alessandra Ambrosio channeled her dark side and dressed up as the evil Queen of Hearts for the Casamigos Halloween Party. Ambrosio posted a photo to Instagram along with the caption, Wheres Alice
8. Paris Hilton as Miley Cyrus- Shes never afraid to flash some flesh, and Paris Hilton sported a sexy Miley Cyrus VMA costume to the Annual Playboy Halloween Bash. Her motto for the night Twerk or Treat!
9. Nicole Snooki Polizzi, Jionni LaValle & Lorenzo as The Wizard of Oz Cast- Taking a more family-friendly approach than shes known for, Nicole Snooki Polizzi got all dressed up as Dorothy and joined her fiancé Jionni (The Scarecrow) and son Lorenzo (The Cowardly Lion) for a Wizard of Oz themed ensemble. Of course, Snooki still managed to show off her ample bosom and lovely legs, proving shes quite the hot mama!
10. Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan as Miley Cyrus & Robin Thicke- Despite the fact that the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards happened months ago, everyones still talking about Miley Cyrus and Robin Thickes Blurred Lines performance. As a result, Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan had a blast dressing up as the controversial duo.