The best way to silence pregnancy rumours Show off your rock-hard flat stomach.
Stacy Keibler tweeted a picture of herself mid workout with a pal – and it was hard to miss her impressive abs in the shot.
Friends of the former pro wrestler dismissed the reports she is expecting with George Clooney as “100 per cent false” to TMZ.
And the snap seemed to confirm this. Stacy posted it on Twitter, announcing she had joined picture-sharing app Instragram.
She told her followers she was exercising to Barry”s Bootcamp DVD – which is popular with celebs including Kim Kardashian.
“It hurts,” Stacy wrote alongside the hashtag “notjoking”.
The pretty blonde is currently in italy celebrating her one-year anniversary with gorgeous George.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- "The rumours are completely false": Will and Jada put paid to split reports
- "The rumours are false": Vanessa finally denies Johnny split reports
- Katy Perry laughs off pregnancy and divorce rumours
- A Boy or a Girl for Giuliana and Bill Rancic?