After weeks of keeping their romance under wraps, George Clooney and Stacy Kiebler are ready to share it with the world.
The Hollywood star proudly showed off his new girlfriend at the Toronto Film Festival at the weekend.
Stacy, 31 – a former WWE wrestler – smiled widely as she accompanied George to a couple of parties in the Canadian city.
And though they weren”t holding hands, the couple looked very much together.
George”s new girl was in knockout form in a LBD that showed off her endless legs to perfection.
The statuesque blonde was looking equally hot on Friday night as she attended the premiere of his political thriller The Ides of March.
Though she didn”t pose with her new boyfriend on the red carpet she did answer questions about him.
When People magazine asked her what she liked about George, she replied: “Everything.”
Fellow partygoers who saw the new couple together at the weekend said that Stacy more than held her own with the Hollywood set.
“She really stood on her own. George was not overprotective and didn”t have to look after her,” a source told Us Weekly.
For exclusive first pictures of the couple and a insider report on George”s new lady, check out the current edition of ! magazine – issue number 1192 – on sale now.
- HELLO! Exclusive: First pictures of George and his new girl
- The single life is plain sailing for gorgeous George in Venice
- A show of solidarity as Gwyneth and Chris make rare public appearance
- Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez: Has the "hopeless romantic" found her lasting love?
- Frederik and Mary"s adorable twins showered with love in happy family snaps