George Clooney & Stacy Keibler — Food Poisoned in Italy

Exclusive0706_splash_george_clooneyGeorge Clooney and his girlfriend Stacy Keibler got to enjoy a meal they ate in Italy this week … twice — because hours after eating it … they both got a bad case of food poisoning … this according to sources connected with the couple.

George, Stacy, and some friends dropped by a restaurant in Cernobbio July 4th — in the same province where Clooney owns a fancy lake house — but they quickly regretted it.

The next day, Stacy tweeted, “Finally had a bad meal in Italy, our whole dinner party got food poisoning #ohwell at least I”m still in Italy.”

0706_splash_george_clooney_afterOur sources — who are in a position to know — tell us the entire party who dined with George and Stacy that night got food poisoning. 

But the manager of the restaurant in question told us … George and Co. must have gotten food poisoning elsewhere … because it didn”t happen at his restaurant.

Thankfully, we”re told no one ended up in the hospital.  We”re told everyone is fine.