Legendary comedian Gallagher suffered another heart attack, albeit a mild one … just four days after he was discharged from a hospital in Texas, our sources has learned.
According to our sources, Gallagher ran out of his heart medication and began to feel like he was having another heart attack … so he rushed to an Arizona hospital.
A rep for the comedian tells our sources, “Gallagher suffered a mild heart attack today at a hospital in Sedona due to complications from his previous heart attack. He is awake and resting comfortably now.”
Gallagher was hospitalized on March 14 after suffering a heart attack. He was placed in a medically induced coma for a few days until he healed.
- Gallagher Suffers Heart Attack — Hospitalized in Texas
- Comedian Gallagher in a Medically Induced Coma After Heart Attack
- Gallagher — I’m Out of The Hospital … AND I’M STILL FUNNY!!! [Video]
- TV star Gary Webster reveals his brush with death after suffering major heart attack
- Davy Jones Cause of Death — Heart Attack