What do corn flakes, milk and Gabby Douglas have in common They”ll all be featured on Kelloggs cereal boxes this fall … “cause the Olympic champ just inked a major endorsement deal with the cereal company!
After sweeping the women”s All-around gymnastics final and being the first African-American to win a gold medal in the category … Gabby went on the “Today” show Friday and announced the major cereal deal.
The 16-year-old will be the face of Kelloggs Corn Flakes starting this fall, so every American can wake up feeling like a champ.
This is the first of many deals Gabby is likely to sign on to … she made history with her gold medal and she”s still young enough to compete in the 2016 Games in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil … which could mean many more deals to come.
Fun Fact: Kelloggs also tapped Michael Phelps to be on their boxes back in 2008 after he killed in in Beijing.
Take that, Wheaties.
- Condoleezza Rice — Gabby Douglas is an African-American Hero
- Gabby Giffords Is Stepping Down from Congress
- Facebook Headquarters — The Richest Breakfast in the World
- The shocking photo that reveals the damage the sun does to your face: This man was a trucker for 28 years… guess which side of his face was next to the window
- Gabrielle Giffords Tells Diane Sawyer How Difficult Rehab Is