If only this guy’s fart had been silent but deadly, he probably wouldn’t have found himself in a dangerous situation. A New Jersey man allegedly pulled a gun on his neighbor after hearing the man pass gas in front of his apartment door. Police in Teaneck say Daniel Collins had been having ongoing noise issues with his neighbor, and when the man let one rip, it was the wind that broke the camel’s back. Though Collins denies the charge, police eventually recovered a gun from his car and charged him with aggravated assault. As for the neighbor, well, we’re hoping he changed his shorts.
- Wilmer Valderrama Sued By Neighbor — STOP THE PARTYING!!
- Tim Tebow: America"s Most Wanted Neighbor?
- ‘NCIS’ Actor David Fisher — Charge Dropped in Neighbor-Choking Case
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg Wedding — Michael Jackson Music in Heavy Rotation