Flo Rida is learning the hard way — it”s never a good idea to lie in court … and now a judge is ordering him to cough up $7k for his deceitful ways.
If you recall, Flo is being sued by his former assistant Mahogany Miller — who claims he worked her to the bone for a measly $3.08 / hour and then fired her when she complained — which Flo”s told us was BS … alleging she was just an unpaid intern.
Problem is, Flo originally didn”t respond to the suit in time and later told a judge it was because he was never served papers — claiming they went to a woman named Stephany Nelson, whom he didn”t know — and the address listed for him was incorrect.
Turns out, his excuses were big, fat LIES … Flo later copped to the address originally listed and admitted that Nelson was actually an employee of his. In other words, his original statements were total fabrications.
Caught red-handed, the judge said the rapper”s deception was “premeditated” and ordered him to pay Mahogany $7k for her attorney fees.
The rest of the case is still ongoing.
- Christie Brinkley Asks Judge to Fine Ex Peter Cook $140,000
- Flo Rida Sued by Ex-Assistant — My Checks Were Too Low, Low, Low, Low …
- Flo Rida: My So-Called Ex-Assistant Is a Thankless Parasite
- Dennis Rodman — Slapped with Contempt Over Huge Child Support Debt
- Britney Spears Gets Thumbs Up from Conservatorship Judge