Elin Nordegren is SO rich — she”s basically building a replica of the multimillion dollar estate she knocked down.
has obtained renderings Elin submitted to the Palm Beach County Dept. of Planning, Zoning & Building. Compare the exterior elevation drawing with the pic of the house that was on the $12 million property before Elin razed it. Both are traditional/colonial homes with a very similar shape. The drawing looks similar to the 9,000 square foot house that was demolished.
Elin”s builder told PEOPLE the house Elin 86″d was 90 years old, didn”t meet code provisions to withstand hurricanes, and was infested with termites.
Of course, the house Elin builds will be a brand spanking new. The supporting documents describe the house in detail.
– 9 bedrooms
– 2 large living rooms
– huge formal dining room
– 2 kitchens
– large pool
– pool cabana with HUGE living room
– 2 jacuzzis
– detached guest house with 3 bedrooms
– 3 guest bungalows
– wine cellar
– ginormous master wing with crazy big walk in closet
– basement that runs the entire length of the house
There”s 120 feet of retaining walls, and they are bringing in 4100 cubic yards of soil — which is an enormous amount.
County officials have sent the architect back to the drawing board for some changes before the plans will be approved.
- Elin Nordegren — I Demolished My $12 MILLION Mansion
- American Horror Story House Is for Sale: Would You Live There?
- 'Precious' Star Mo'Nique Sues Landlord — My House Smells Like Dog Crap!
- Ashton Kutcher — Achtung! Rich, Single Guy on the Loose in Berlin
- Barry Bonds — 30 Days House Arrest for Lying About Steroids