Drew Barrymore left her fiancé Will Koppelman at home and hit up Barneys Co-Op at The Grove in West Hollywood. The actress, dressed-down in loose fitting jeans, was shopping for casual clothing, specifically scouting out Current/Elliot and Rag & Bone denim, along with some sweaters. Barrymore was very sweet with the sales associate who was picking out clothes with her, and managed to keep a low profile, a source tells us.
- Drew Barrymore"s Dining Partners? A Beer and Magazine! – New York, Drew Barrymore, Restaurant
- Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman Share Engagement Photo
- Drew Barrymore “Super Happy” with New Fiancé
- Drew Barrymore Engaged to Will Kopelman
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer