Dr. Conrad Murray“s girlfriend is begging the court to let him out of jail pending his appeal … claiming he”s a “good father” to their toddler.
Nicole Alvarez filed a declaration of support for Murray today … in which she says if Murray is released he will live with her and their 2-year-old son in Santa Monica.
It”s not the most powerful or emotional letter. Alvarez says, “Dr. Murray is the father of my child” — and adds … he “has been our primary source of support.”
It”s unclear how much support Murray can provide now — considering his medical license has been revoked.
Murray”s hearing for bail pending appeal of his manslaughter conviction is scheduled for tomorrow morning in downtown L.A.
- Justin Timberlake gives fans the chance to become his personal photographer
- Conrad Murray Trial: How Family Reacted to Michael Jackson"s Death
- Dr Conrad Murray won"t testify in his trial for manslaughter
- Dr. Conrad Murray Asks Court to Get Out of Jail
- Dr. Conrad Murray — Medical License Suspended in Texas